When & Where
March 6-14, 2021
Backpacking in Death Valley With stops at: Bryce Canyon, King's Canyon, Zion, Arches
$799 Early Bird Price $875 Full Price (After January 15th)
Car rentals, gas, food, parks passes, campground fees, guided backpacking in Death Valley, hotel in Moab
Personal Backpacking Equipment (Clothing, Backpack, Footwear, Sleeping Bag, etc.)
March 6-14, 2021: Men’s California Road Trip
Register now – Limited to 8 spots!
About This Trip
Join fellow young adult men on an adventurous road trip to California, with backpacking in Death Valley! See the Western U.S. as we drive from Colorado to California and back, with stops at five different National Parks. The aim of this trip is to experience God in the beauty of the desert, alongside great brothers.
Transportation, food, group gear, and all fees included. Just bring your gear and meet us in Denver for an experience of a lifetime!
Register now, as there are only seven spots available!
Contact Jack with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Abilities and Gear Requirements
PLEASE NOTE: No experience or special skills are necessary, but all participants must be in good hiking shape (ready to do very strenuous physical activity), and be able to hike for at least 8 hours.
Personal gear is not included (jackets, boots, clothing, sleeping bag). A few of these items may be provided by Creatio upon request, pending availability. Some well-loved backpacks or sleeping bags can be provided free-of-charge by Creatio, but they are limited in number and somewhat questionable in quality. Recommended location for backpacking gear rentals include Wilderness Exchange in Denver, or REI.
- Leave 9:00 A.M. Saturday (3/6/21) morning from St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Denver (600 Galapago St)
- Drive to Bryce Canyon to spend the night
- Attend mass on Sunday near Bryce Canyon and drive to Death Valley
- Hike in 1 mile and spend night in Cottonwood/Marble Canyon
- Backpack for next three days (32 miles total)
- Spend final night after backpacking (Wednesday) at Stovepipe Wells in Death Valley
- Drive to Western side of King’s Canyon National Park on Thursday morning
- Explore the western side of the Sierras and camp at campground
- Drive to Zion national park on Friday, explore and camp at campground
- Drive to Moab on Saturday, dinner at restaurant and stay in hotel
- Mass in Moab on Sunday, then explore Arches National Park and drive back to Denver