About This Trip
Experience moments of intense encounter with the most needy while witnessing the environmental beauties of Costa Rica. In addition to executing a meaningful service project, adventurers will learn to surf by beautiful Costa Rican beaches and raft on some of the best white water rapids in the world.
This trip consists of 8-14 days serving in the outskirts of San José, including nearby villages and rural areas. Types of service projects vary by season and level of need.
- Trip leaders
- all lodging
- project costs
- 3 meals/day
- ground transportation
- group activity and entry fees
- travel insurance
- donations, taxes, and tips
- international flights
- passport fees
Note About Flights...
We allow you to choose your own flights to keep our trip costs as low as possible. The earlier flights are purchased, the better! We recommend checking www.kayak.com, www.skyscanner.com, and www.google.com/flights/ for flight options.
Typical Trip Itinerary
- Day 1 : Flight to San Jose, arrive in afternoon, orientation
- Day 2: Tour San Jose, Basilica
- Day 3-6: Mission Project
- Day 7-9: Beach days
- Day 10: Beach, Flight back to US
Creatio purchases traveler insurance on your behalf so you can adventure without worrying about interrupting trip plans. Insurance covers emergency medical care, trip interruptions, etc. Insurance by StarAssist.
In addition to travelers insurance, it is good to know what your medical insurance covers in foreign countries. Call your insurance before departing and know what is in your plan. Bring your insurance card with you.
- IMPORTANT: Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the final day of trip. Passport must have at least one blank visa page.
Non US Citizens or those traveling from outside of the US:
- Visit travel.state.gov to understand visa and vaccine requirements regarding the country from which you are coming.
- Please contact us to confirm non-US citizen visa requirements.